Saturday, December 31, 2016

Looking Back at 2016

light6

I always surprize myself  when I look back at all the quilting projects I finished in the year.   This year there were more smaller projects but they are ones that I use all the time so I can enjoy them more.    I quilted about 90 quilts for clients and that is my goal, 10 quilts a month for 9 months of the year.    I have kept that number steady over the last couple of years and feel it is the right number for me.  Also thank you for letting me know you enjoy my nature and Northern Lights photos,  this pictures was taken on this day last year and is one of my favorites.

Here are the quilts/projects I was able to finish in 2016.

January –Batik Plus Quilt

plus

March – Rapid Fire Hunter Star

bw4

April – Chic Sisters

chicsister

July – City Slicker

cs

July – Ice Cream Cone

ice1

August – Mini Charm Pillows

pillow2

August – Batik Charm Placemats

placemat1

October – Lori and I published our 8th pattern, Good Vibrations for Highway 10 Designs.

GV Cover pic

reduced back

Etsy pic3

October – Batik Tuffet

hr5

November – Necessary Clutch Wallet

wallet1

December – Quarter Sections

IMG_1622

December – Graduation Raffle Quilt

hap2

December – Dresden Plate Quilt

dre3

Happy New Year to all my blog reader!  I feel so blessed to be part of a wonderful and supportive quilting community.

15 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you and yours, The Northern Lights, the snow as a backdrop for all quilty photo shoots, patterns, and more, We are the ones who have so much enjoyment from all these. I hope 2017 is all you wish for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely quilts, I especially like the Dresden Plates. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful year of your work! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! Thank you for all the beautiful pictures and words! I am looking forward to 2017 and following you even more in the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year, I enjoy your review of the year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome work and have loved your photos. Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year to you! I love following you to see the work you do. The nature photos are a bonus. Continue the good work in 2017!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year! Here's to another year of beautiful productivity!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year to you and yours. Love the Dresden. Hubby's favourite I think - I show him your photos and that got the biggest "wow" from him ever!!! LOL. Although I love seeing them all against the snow added bonus it that it makes me feel just a tad warmer.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks like you had a great year and best wishes for the same for 2017.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like ve all your fingers she's, and your quilting us perfect on everyone if them. I look forward to enjoying more of your sewing and photography in the coming months!

    ReplyDelete
  12. And yes, I like your fingers, but your finishes is what I intended to say! I think the rest of my poor typing skills can be sorted out :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a great blog! I love the quilts but equally love all the pics of Northern Manitoba!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm always amazed by your beautiful work! Love all your quilts but I love the Hunter Star quilt so much! The color combo is just so beautiful :-)

    ReplyDelete